Who Is Dr. Cookerly and Why Should We Listen To Him About Love?
Briefly Dr. J. Richard Cookerly is, was, and has been for decades:
- A highly successful professional in the counseling and therapy of thousands
- A world wide researcher into the dynamics of healthy real love, false love and the solving of love relationship problems of all types including love and sexual dysfunction, healthy self-love, the development of strong and lasting couple’s love, family love and a host of other subjects related to love
- An honored graduate professor, advanced level trainer, clinical supervisor and senior consultant for counselors, therapists, physicians, nurses, religious counselors, educators and other helping professionals
- An exciting, dynamic, USA coast-to-coast workshop leader, lecturer, seminar director, retreat facilitator and radio and TV talk show guest
- A published author of professional and lay books, articles, etc.
- A multinational, inter-ethnic, cross cultural, bi-racial, ecumenical, poly-societal, relational psychotherapist and investigator of love phenomena and practices
- A broadly trained, richly experienced, well credentialed with high distinction and honored professional
- A person whose work with love and problems related to love has saved lives, greatly benefited thousands of couples, families and individuals, and who has been an inspiration to many others
- An exceptionally loving and well loved man.
Kathleen McClaren, RN, BS
Mental-Health Practice Management Nurse
Carol Anne Darwin, MSSW, LCSW
CCDS III Director, & Relationship Therapist
Here are links to pages that tell more about this website: